Friday, April 13, 2012

My Summer Garden 2 ~ Landscape


Before, In the Middle...
After to come.
my Painting from the studio window.
It is interesting to look at my yard like it is a painting,
What should I add next?

 2012
getting ready for a wedding shower.
White tablecloths, lights and mason jars filled with spearmint on the table
Large pots in front of the house add color
2011

Doug and the Bob Cat Digger
(landscape before- grass)
Before Landcape
Grass only

Annabel Vibernum
Hostas divided from the front yard.  Will add more texture
greens ~ holly and boxwoods to come
view from my window
 ~each year I will add more color and texture~
This remodel is our 100 year project
We like to call it Astro-Retro

Next up? 
a pond and a waterfall in the back
 near the studio windows
this is the plan  ; )
~my husband created a pond with a fountain for under $25.00
I'll share it this spring.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My garden is a work in progress. I enjoy getting good neighborly advice. Please feel free to comment.